World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Triumphant Return To Narf Point Wrestling By The First GONK Champion Who Is Better Known All Over The World As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Go down

The Triumphant Return To Narf Point Wrestling By The First GONK Champion Who Is Better Known All Over The World As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty The Triumphant Return To Narf Point Wrestling By The First GONK Champion Who Is Better Known All Over The World As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:45 pm

A huge crowd of reporters surround a gold SUV as it arrives in the parking lot of Narf Poit. They are here to document the aftermath of a soul-stirring victory of a man who has won the love and adulation of millions around the world.

They are here to report on the masked marvel known only as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

He steps out to nonstop camera flashes and questions from the media gathered.

Q: "Hello to everyone! I have fought the greatest the World Domination Wrestling has had to offer! And despite the odds they placed against me, I have successfully traveled around the length and breadth of the Morbidly Obese Man! In less than 80 days too!"

Reporter: "What went through your head when you were fighting him?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing raises a finger to acknowledge the question.

Q: "Truthfully, all I can think of is how many small animals have died after being trapped under the limitless folds and valleys of the Morbidly Obese Man! I think I saw no less than four dead hamsters fall out from his armpits as we fought! It was such an ordeal!"

Reporter 2: "Any chance of a rematch?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing ponders this.

Q: "It is hard to say if this will happen! I have little doubt he would want to seek another chance to face me, the greatest GONK Champion to ever wear the GONK! But for now I have other priorities I need to take care of! And it has to do with this!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing raises the GONK title, posing to the reporters' cameras.

Q: "I have received the first few offers to buy this illustrious title belt! I will keep the bids open for some time, before deciding which is the best offer! For now it is all just to wait and see!"

Reporter: "Won't selling the belt mean you're giving up being GONK Champion?"

Q: "I think not! I am the first GONK champion! They cannot take that away from me! No one has defeated me yet to be GONK champion! So I will remain so until someone defeats me!"

Reporter 3: "So the NPW hasn't paid you yet?"

A tumbleweed and a small dust tornado roll by them.

Q: "I think that answers your question! I must go now! But remember, bidding is still open for this prized possession! Get a chance to own a piece of the NPW! If possible, I will even hand-deliver this championship belt to you!"

Reporter 2: "We heard you have a meeting with General Manager Pinky."

However, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing does not answer, as he is already entering the dilapidated structure known as the NPW building.
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Back to top Go down