World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spending A Few Minutes Witnessing The Ministration To The Masses By The Magnificent Lodestone Of The Wrestling World Known Only As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Go down

Spending A Few Minutes Witnessing The Ministration To The Masses By The Magnificent Lodestone Of The Wrestling World Known Only As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty Spending A Few Minutes Witnessing The Ministration To The Masses By The Magnificent Lodestone Of The Wrestling World Known Only As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:02 pm

OOC I am only putting this here because there is no place for RP that happen away from the same island as the NPW!

There is a huge gathering of people as far as the eye can see. They take up every square inch of space they can find - whether it be on the sidewalk, climbing up streetlights and trees, balancing themselves on cars and narrow building ledges.

They have all come to see him. They have come to see the man who smells of fresh-cut flowers and fruit served in the name of Victory, amongst the stench of penury and mediocrity.

They cheer wildly and loudly for the masked marvel of the ring. The man they only know as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

He waves to them from the top of the open flatbed truck that carries him through the streets. People have spent hours waiting just to catch but the merest of glimpses of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing as he moves by them. Fans scream and faint in ecstasy.

Fan: "His shadow touched me! His shadow touched me! I'll never wash this shirt again!"

Parents raise their babies to him to kiss. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing reaches out to as many of his loving, loyal fans as he can manage, even though he could very well be suddenly pulled off the truck and be at the mercy of a frenzied crowd.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's voice booms loudly through the megaphones attached onto the truck.

Q: "I can never say this enough! Thank you for your continued love and support, my loyal and loving fans!"

He happily clasps hands with a beefy, muscled man in the crowd. The man stares incomprehensibly at his hand as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's truck slowly moves by.

Fan 2: "Someone get me a doctor! I must have this hand cut off! I must have it preserved for all time!"

The masked man raises the Narf Poit Wrestling's GONK Championship over his head.

Q: "Behold this! I am the first GONK Champion in history!"

They cheer wildly for him.

Q: "This title is but the latest in a long line of achievements I have toiled for, with your happiness and joy in mind above all! It is all for you that I set my goals on carving an uneraseable path of glory and championship gold!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's words are nearly drowned out by the giant cheers from the mob.

Q: "And I would like to let you all know that this one of a kind championship belt is still available for purchase at www.TheActualNPWGONKTitleAuctionbytheGreatestGONKChampionQuioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.com.bs! Just go to the website and enter your bid, and the best bidder will receive this prestigious championship belt!"

The first GONK Champion raises his prize, but the strap is separated from the championship buckle as the duct tape holding it together falls apart.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing quickly sticks the pieces back together.

Q: "See! No other championship belt does this! This makes the GONK title very unique!"

A couple of reporters from his homeland are riding shotgun with him on the truck. One leans close to whisper to Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Reporter: [I've just been informed that you now have a challenger for your championship. Have a look.]

The reporter shares his cellphone and earphones with Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing, showing the Internet video of a fat man making a public challenge. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing is surprised after watching the video.

Q: [I have already defeated the Morbidly Obese Man! Is he now jumping to the NPW to seek a rematch!]

His countryman gives the GONK Champion an odd look.

Reporter: [That's not]

Q: [They tried to give me a difficult challenge by trying to climb a mountain of sweaty fat without even the courtesy of giving me the proper tools for fat climbing! They did not even give me enough time to hire a Sherpa or a donkey! But I triumphed for the sake of my loving and loyal fans! I traveled around the Morbidly Obese Man in less than 80 days! And using the same pair of boots the whole time!]

Reporter: [That's not the Morbid]

Q: [I am not against a rematch! But if the Morbidly Obese Man wants to have another go, then maybe we have something more substantial than just bragging rights as a prize! I would much prefer to look for other challenges!]

Reporter: [But...that's not the guy.....]

The reporter's attempts to ask Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing are in vain, as the GONK Champion continues to pose and play to the crowd.
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Back to top Go down