World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebastian Morocco is here!

2 posters

Go down

Sebastian Morocco is here! Empty Sebastian Morocco is here!

Post  Sebastian Morocco Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:58 am

Flames shoot out of the entrance ramp as Sebastian Morocco makes his way to the ring, with Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed playing throughout the arena. Morocco viciously grabs a mic from the ring announcer. The fans are near silent.

Sebastian Morocco: Wow, nothing, really? No reaction? C'mon i know you fans can do better than that. Let's try again.

Sebastian Morocco holds his microphone to the audience, and gets some cheers.

Sebastian Morocco: Good, we got the cheers out of the way. Now SHUT UP and listen to what I have to say.

Fans in attendance begin to boo.

Sebastian Morocco: I am Sebastian Morocco, and I have come to World Domination Wrestling. You know what, this company should be called 'Morocco Domination Wrestling', because I am going to dominate!

More boos than before are being heard.

Sebastian Morocco: Your boos don't hurt me at all, I'm only here for myself, no one else. I am not trying to entertain anyone. But I will be entertaining when I'm kicking some ass in the ring. Now I will start with my first opponent, Wilco. Wilco may be bigger than me, but that doesn't matter. I am a great wrestler, nothing else to it. Wilco thinks he is superior over the rest, but that doesn't matter either. I KNOW that I can defeat him. And after my first victory, you will all witness Morocco's reign to the top.

Sebastian Morocco leaves the ring and heads back up the entrance ramp.
Sebastian Morocco
Sebastian Morocco

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Morocco is here! Empty Re: Sebastian Morocco is here!

Post  GoodFella Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:58 am

added
GoodFella
GoodFella
Admin

Back to top Go down