World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebastian Morocco wants the Gonk Title

2 posters

Go down

Sebastian Morocco wants the Gonk Title Empty Sebastian Morocco wants the Gonk Title

Post  Sebastian Morocco Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 am

Allison Banks, with the camera crew, sees Sebastian Morocco at Pinky's office door. She taps Morocco on the shoulder.

Allison Banks: Hello, Mr. Morocco of WDW, what brings you here?

Morocco stares at Allison, then decides to give an answer.

Sebastian Morocco: I heard about this Elimination Chamber match here, and I thought, maybe I can make a name for myself at this federation too. And what better way for me to make a name for myself than destroying my opponents in an Elimination Chamber match, and win a title.

Allison and Morocco stand there silently for a moment.

Sebastian Morocco: Well, stop standing here, I'm a very busy man, so please go away.

Allsion Banks and the camera crew go away as Sebastian Morocco knocks on the office door of Pinky.
Sebastian Morocco
Sebastian Morocco

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Morocco wants the Gonk Title Empty Re: Sebastian Morocco wants the Gonk Title

Post  Pinky Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 am

Pinky: Narf Come in, What brings you here in the NPW arena Sebastian?

Pinky is awaiting on Sebastian replies
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Morocco wants the Gonk Title Empty Re: Sebastian Morocco wants the Gonk Title

Post  Sebastian Morocco Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:12 am

Sebastian Morocco steps inside Pinky's office.

Sebastian Morocco: Hello, Sir. What brings me here is that elimination chamber match I heard you talk about. This is supposed to be really big, and what better way to put this match, and this company, on the map by adding me in the match, where I win the Gonk Title? I mean who's better to be the face of these federations? Nobody. Nobody draws as many fans as I do, because they are simply in awe of my superior in ring talents. So what do you say, for the better of NPW and WDW, am I in this elimination chamber match?

Sebastian Morocco grins, waiting for a reply.
Sebastian Morocco
Sebastian Morocco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down