World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visualization Regarding The Aftermath Of The Match Involving He Who Is Known By All As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Go down

A Visualization Regarding The Aftermath Of The Match Involving He Who Is Known By All As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty A Visualization Regarding The Aftermath Of The Match Involving He Who Is Known By All As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Reporters crowd the backstage area of Narf Poit Wrestling, leaving a few bare inches of space for anyone walking by. Hands carrying cameras are raised high in the air as they jostle to record every moment of the winner returning from the ring.

It is none other than the mask-wearing magnificence of the wrestling ring. It is the man named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Reporter: "Can you give us your thoughts about the match?"

Q: "Taufik is a fighter I have crossed paths with before! I have always seen him carry himself like a professional! He is ambitious, but is a very tough opponent! Tonight he nearly eliminated me from this tournament!"

Reporter: "He would have won if Rikishi had not interfered in your match."

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing is very surprised to learn of this.

Q: "I think I misheard you! You say Rikishi was the reason I won the match!"

Reporter: "Yes indeed. You can check the video of the match."

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing shakes his head. A staffer hands him a towel to dry off.

Q: "I find this development disturbing! I am impressed by the stealth of Rikishi! I thought I would be able to spot something that big coming from such a long way away!"

He wipes himself with the towel, taking the moment to collect his thoughts.

Q: "But now is not the time to talk about what has just happened! I must now rest and begin focusing on the next match! I have but one more opponent to meet! And it will be for the biggest prize offered by the NPW! I hope that it means I will finally receive the compensation that I am due!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing is interrupted by the arrival of one of his countrymen, who is also one of the journalists reporting on his activities here in the ULOL. He has a dark expression as he begins to animatedly talk with the masked marvel of the ring.

Reporter 2: [This is an absolute disgrace!]

Q: [What is the matter!]

Without a word, the reporter shows Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing what is on his laptop screen.

A Visualization Regarding The Aftermath Of The Match Involving He Who Is Known By All As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Q-diss10

The shrouded sensation of the squared circle named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing stares in silence at the screenshot showing the graphics for his match with Taufik.

It does not take long before stilted, strangled syllables spill out of him.

Q: "That! That is not! That is not my face! That is not! That is not my name!"

Angrily he takes the laptop, staring at the match graphics.

Q: "Look at this, members of the worldwide media! See how I am mistreated here! Not only do they lack the means to use my full name! They now also lack the funding to use my own picture! This is how the smurf running the NPW is treating a world-famous hero of the people such as myself!"

Various reporters exchange confused looks.

Reporter 3: "Pinky's not a smurf."

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing bluntly cuts him off.

Q: "He is an albino affront to me and my loving countrymen! This is the latest in a sphincter-tearing string of outrage from the administrators of the NPW! First they cannot even afford an N in their own name! Then they can only afford one letter in my name! Now they cannot even use my name and likeness!"

He begins to march down the crowded hall.

Q: "It is time to have another meeting with that albino Ungeneral Manager!"

Despite the very crowded gorilla position, a tumbleweed manages to roll by.
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Back to top Go down