World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Live Coverage Of The Aftermath Of The Debut Of He Who Is Called Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Go down

The Live Coverage Of The Aftermath Of The Debut Of He Who Is Called Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty The Live Coverage Of The Aftermath Of The Debut Of He Who Is Called Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:05 pm

A gold SUV drives onto the parking lot of NPW. A masked man steps out as it rolls into a parking space. It is none other than the debonair daredevil of the wrestling ring, the man known as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Already reporters are found at the scene, pointing their cameras at him as he prepares to step into the NPW building. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing acknowledges them with a healthy wave of his hand.

Q: "Hello, my friends in the media who follow my every breath and move! Your presence serves a valuable public service in documenting my exploits for the benefit of future generations! Especially those who have not yet been conceived!"

Several of the reporters appear dreamy as Q compliments them on their work.

Q: "After spending a few days to take stock of my situation, all I can say is that I look forward to meeting with the esteemed administrators of Narf Point Wrestling! While I have advanced to the next round of the NPW tournament, I must say that I would like a quick resolution of my status with NPW!"

The reporters pay close attention to what the masked man is saying.

Q: "There has evidently been a silly mistake with the signing of my contract! I was under the assumption that NPW was for the multimillion-dollar, premium-grade Nuclear Profits Wrestling! My advisors made a mistake! I hope I can quickly settle this with the esteemed management of the NPW! I am afraid that is all I can say at this moment!"

Q takes his leave. As he enters the building, he is waved over by one of the staff.

Staff: "Hello sir! This is for you!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing takes the envelope. NARF POIT WRESTLING PAY PACKET is written on one side.

Q: "This is very timely of them to send me the purse for my last match! It feels heavy!"

Q excitedly opens the envelope...only to have dust and tumbleweeds pour out. The tumbleweeds roll by as Q stares dumbfounded at the now empty envelope, then at the tumbleweeds and little dust devils blowing by him.

Q: "They...they cannot even afford an N in their name! This envelope has no money! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Q continues to shout in outrage as tumbleweeds roll by.
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Back to top Go down