World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brock Arrives!

Go down

Brock Arrives! Empty Brock Arrives!

Post  Brock Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:50 am

**Taufik Solid can be seen in the locker room, he is gearing up for the next round as he stops to itch his head and a loud footsteps was heard nearby and the second Taufik looks up confused as some muttered curses can be heard as he was shock and the mysterious guy yells....**
-
Brock Solid:"Brother!!!"
-
**Taufik on his feet with a smile and opening the door to reveal NPW newcomer and Taufiks older brother Brock, Brock picking his brother up in a crushing hug which Taufik returns..... Taufik smiling as he yells.**
-
Brock Solid: "Okay, okay, put me down you big lunk!"
-
**Brock dropping Taufik with a grin and punching his brother in the arm.**
-
Brock Solid: Finally I made it, when I heard that my little brother is a few steps away from becoming the first ever Gonk champion. So I just had to come and help show what the fighting Solid Brothers can do! Things look great around here, there are good talent here... Shame im going to have to mash them all!"
-
**Brock grinning again and scratching his head, Taufik smiling.**
-
Taufik Solid: "Oh you'll get your chance soon enough brother, between us we'll show NPW and the world just what the Solids are capable of... and d'ya know why?"
-
**Brock looking confused for a second and scratching his head once again before responding.**
-
Brock Solid: "Because we mash people?"
-
**Taufik nodding in agreement.**
-
Taufik Solid: "Because we mash people!!!"
-
**Brock picking Taufik up again with a hug as the camera backs slowly away and the picture fades to black.**

Brock

Back to top Go down