World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hailing from Pillsbury

2 posters

Go down

Hailing from Pillsbury Empty Hailing from Pillsbury

Post  Dough Boy Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:22 pm

Steve Marco: "Ladies and gentlemen, it is a pleasure for me to introduce the newest member of the NPW roster. Hailing from the town of Pillsbury, let us welcome DOUGH BOY!"

The crowd looks towards the entrance ramp and nothing comes out. After a few seconds a tumbleweed rolls by.

Steve Marco: "Ahem... I said, hailing form the town of Pillsbury, let us welcome DOUGH BOY!"

Again silence fills the air and this time the sounds of crickets are heard. After a few moments the sound of scuffling and shuffling feet is heard. A form comes out from the entrance tunnel and we see a boy made of dough being supported by a man in a black cat suit in a black mask. The man in black raises Dough Boy's hands and waves it to the crowd who really don't know what to think. He then moves towards the ring carrying Dough Boy and throws Dough Boy into the middle of the ring.

Steve Marco: "Uh... Yeah... Right... Um..."

Steve Marco looks at the boy made of dough slumped in the middle of the ring doing absolutely nothing.

Steve Marco: "I'm not paid enough to do this..."

Steve Marco sighs and shakes his head, he leaves the ring and exits leaving Dough Boy lying in the middle of the ring doing absolutely nothing as the crowd looks on confused and befuddled as he awaits for his opponent.

Dough Boy

Back to top Go down

Hailing from Pillsbury Empty Re: Hailing from Pillsbury

Post  Taufik Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Added.
Taufik
Taufik
Admin

https://wdwnpw.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum