World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Larger Than Life Champ

2 posters

Go down

Your Larger Than Life Champ Empty Your Larger Than Life Champ

Post  The Morbidly Obese Man Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 am

The scene opens with Wilhelmina Burke as she is backstage with the current and reigning and also the FIRST WDW Dominator Champion the larger than life wrestler also known as The Morbidly Obese Man. The cameras zoom out trying to capture both Wilhelmina and The Morbidly Obese Man to little success as the size of the massive wrestler makes it impossible for himself to fit the frame, what more the beautiful backstage interviewer. Wilhelmina brings the mic to her lips and starts the interview.

Wilhelmina Burke: "Good evening ladies and gents, we are backstage and tonight I am with WDW's first champion, he's your WDW Dominator, The Morbidly Obese Man!"

The Morbidly Obese Man smiles and he shows off the belt he won draped over his shoulders.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Thank you for the introduction sweet cheeks."

The Morbidly Obese Man slaps Wilhelmina Burke on the ass and grins widely. Wilhelmina clearly annoyed ignores the rude gesture and continues on with the interview.

Wilhelmina Burke: "Right, so how does it feel to be the first ever WDW Dominator champion?"

The Morbidly Obese Man: "How does it feel baby cakes? It feels friggin' great. It just shows everyone that I, The Morbidly Obese Man is the best of the best, I kicked all the asses that went into the ring against me and came out on top. This baby here is the reason I'm in this biz and I can assure you that this title here will stay with me for a long long time."

Wilhelmina Burke: "Strong words TMOM, what are your feelings about facing the masked enigma known as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing? He's the current NPW Gonk Champion."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Hah, you want to know how I feel about facing a masked idiot who wrestles for a backwater fed that can't even afford to pay their roster, not to mention name a decent title? I mean Gonk Champion?! What the hell is a "Gonk"? I have no worries facing someone like that. In fact it is Quioaecaodung who should be worrying about facing me. I shall crush him and show him that the belt he is holding means nothing in the wrestling world. I'll send him and his backwater fed to oblivion."

Wilhelmina Burke: "You sound confident TMOM."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Of course, I hold the premiere title in the premiere federation, if I'm not confident, I do not deserve this."

The Morbidly Obese Man slaps the title on his shoulders.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Why don't we stop with these questions and get on to other things chica? Maybe a dinner out with me?"

Wilhelmina Burke: "Hahaha! No. Well this interview seems over, back to you boys on the booth."

Wilhelmina Burke signs off and leaves the scene with The Morbidly Obese Man watching her walk away.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "That is one fine lady..."

The scene fades into black.

The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your Larger Than Life Champ Empty Re: Your Larger Than Life Champ

Post  chuckles Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:46 am

the scene fades back in as the mirbidly obese man is seen walking slowly down the hall

Leonard Simmons -The morbidly obese man sure inbarressed chuckles earlier.

Joseph Bobbins-Yes he did partner hey what is this!

Chuckles sneaks up behing the morbidly obese man carrying a sledge hammer

chuckles-Hey Fatso!

The morbidly obese man turns around

chuckles hits a Mortal sledgehammer blow

Chuckles looks angry

The morbidly obese man tries get up but yet again

Chuckles hits the morbidly obese man with a mortal sledgehammer blow!

The morbidly obese man looks hurt

And again

chuckles hits The morbidly obese man with a Legendary sledgehammer blow!

chuckles just laughs as the morbidly obese man is on the ground spitting up blood

[color:9260=orangeLeonard Simmons -OMG! The morbidly obese man could have broken ribs]

Joseph Bobbins -yes partner looks like chuckles is through with the jokes!

The camera fades out as chuckles walks away and emt's tend to The Morbidly obese man

chuckles

Back to top Go down

Post  The Morbidly Obese Man Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 pm

OOC: Way to go jumping into a finished RP... >_> (That's me being sarcastic by the way...)

The Morbidly Obese Man wakes up as an intern shakes him awake.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Man what a dream, I dreamed that Chuckles that loser attacked me with a sledgehammer."

The intern looks at TMOM.

Intern: "Wow what a dream..."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Yeah, in the dream he attacked me after my interview with Wilhelmina Burke."

Intern: "Oh, that interview happened."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "It did? But the attack didn't right?"

Intern: "Yeah, I was right here working all the time after your interview until you dozed off..."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Man, the funny thing is he swung a sledgehammer at me... And he swung it like a girl, and not just like any other girl, like one of those man-girls, those guys who go to Thailand to get a sex-change?"

Intern: "Eew. That painted a nasty image on my brain."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Well that settles it no more roast chicken before napping. Don't want to have any more gay Chuckles dreams..."

Intern: "Maybe next time you'll dream him wearing bra and panties..."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "That's not a dream, that's a nightmare..."

The scene fades slowly to black.

The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down