World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Is Here The Beggining Of A Era

Go down

The Legend Is Here The Beggining Of A Era Empty The Legend Is Here The Beggining Of A Era

Post  The Legend Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:31 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves The Legend makes his way to the ring wearing some pants and a muscle shirt. The fans begin to shout loudly while The Legend gives some of the fans a handshake and The Legend goes around the ring ad gets a microphone from the bell monitor. The Legend slides inside the ring and climb the turnbuckle while wavin his hands to the millions of fans watching at home and the thousands at attendance. The Legend begins to speak.
-
-
TheLegend: It is good to be here at NWL National Wrestling League. I may be new to this industry but it doesn't mean i am new to the fans and many may still remember me from other federations but i am here now to entertain you wonderfull loyal fans and to win for you guys.
-
-
Fans begin to cheer and whistle loud.
-
-
The Legend: Also as many of you fans may know i was also former champion and tagteam champion so i am here to win any title i can get my hands on. This is why i am having a open challenge to anyone backstage that dares to challenge me The Legend. I will accept any matches and will also accept a tagteam match.
-
-
Fans yell out Legend, Legend, Legend.
-
-
The Legend: Now i am waiting.

The Legend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum