World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matter of Time

2 posters

Go down

Matter of Time Empty Matter of Time

Post  Destructo Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 am

Wilhelmina - He's there, let's go, fast.

Wilhelmina runs to reach Destructo before he closes the door.

Wilhelmina - Mr. Destructo please wait.

Destructo - Sorry, right now I'm busy.
Destructo - What the Hell, damn, Wilhelmina it's the first time that i see you and you are fucking gorgeous!! Maybe I can give you a few words.

Wilhelmina - Thanks, but what you have to say since you don't have won any match?

Destructo - See, i don't have a problem whit that right now, and let's face it, my first match I don't are at my 100% and the second match my opponent don't even showed up. As you can see it's just a Matter of Time until i got someone and beat him so bad that he will not even stand in his two feet's, that's because I'm the best of the best in the world and what I want i get.

Wilhelmina - But tonight you will face Alejo, he's a tough competitor, you think that you can beat him?

Destructo - Wilhelmina you have listen to what I said, I'm the best of the best, and let's make it clear, whatever I want, I get!! Thats all I will say.

Destructo closes the door as Wilhelmina stays surprised whit the fast change of personality of him.

Destructo

Back to top Go down

Matter of Time Empty Re: Matter of Time

Post  chuckles Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:46 am

Destructo turns around to find chuckles Siting in his Loccer room

Chuckles-Ha Ha Ha so my old foe i noticed you havent been doing so good so how bout i offer you some pretection.

Destructo pauses thinking

Chuckles-you see i may not like you but way i see it i help you then you owe me a favor so i come with you to the ring tonight make sure your match goes good then when i ask you return the favor deal?

Chuckles puts out his hand waiting on Destructo to accept

chuckles

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:19 am

Destructo - I'm a man of my word, but not a foolish one, in other words, what kind of favor are you expecting me do for you?

Destructo

Back to top Go down

Post  chuckles Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 am

chuckles just anands there for a minute chuckling then starts to speak

Chuckles-well if i need it just back me up in a match when i ask its like if i need you come in and make sure things go good ya get what i mean do we have a deal?

chuckles waits for a response

chuckles

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:44 am

Destructo thinks for a few minutes, then...

Destructo - Okay, I accept your offer, but let's make this a more interesting offer. If we not just do this one time, let's make this go's for real, if you understands me, we can be an unstoppable force here in WDW, nothing of playing around with those fools out there, if we join forces we can be the players of the round. What you say, let's make this work?

Destructo

Back to top Go down

Post  chuckles Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:43 pm

chuckles Pauses for a min then reaches out his hand as going shake Destructo hand

Chuckles Deal but one last thing DONT GET IN MY WAY!

chuckles Pulls a pair of brass knuckles out of his pants and hits Destructo in the head knocking him out cold!

chuckles-I look foward to doing business with ya partner HA HA HA!

Chuckles Walks out Destructo locker room chuckling loudly

The Camera slowly Fades out As The next match Is about to Get Underway

chuckles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum