World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Enactment Of The Actualization Of The Meeting Between The General Manager And Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

2 posters

Go down

An Enactment Of The Actualization Of The Meeting Between The General Manager And Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty An Enactment Of The Actualization Of The Meeting Between The General Manager And Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:12 pm

The secretary is startled by the arrival of a rather sizable group of journalists. They are following the every move of the ingenious idol of the wrestling ring. It is the man known as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

The masked wrestler stops at the secretary's desk, offering a handshake greeting.

Q: "Hello miss! I have come for my appointment with the General Manager of the NPW! I would like to know if he is available, as I have a number of items I want to discuss with him as soon as possible!"

The secretary stares in disbelief at the masked wrestler before her. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing continues, oblivious to the odd expression on her face.

Q: "I have lived up to my end of this contract with the NPW to the best of my abilities! But I do this even though I signed a contract with the wrong organization! For too long I have had to tolerate this situation! Now I wish for a solution to this problem! Especially after I received this from the pay office!"

With a heroic fluorish, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing places his pay envelope on the secretary's desk. Tumbleweeds roll by.

Q: "I like tumbleweeds, but I cannot pay the bills with them! To date I have not received any actual payment for my services! It is also very disturbing to know that I am working for a company that cannot even afford letters! Please have a look at this!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing gestures to one of his countrymen, who steps forward with a printout of a screenshot taken from Narf Poit's last show.

An Enactment Of The Actualization Of The Meeting Between The General Manager And Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Q10

Q: "Not only is the Narf Poit Wrestling unable to afford an N in its own name, it cannot even afford more than one letter in my name! This company's administrators have taken a proud name and butchered it like a circumcision gone wrong! This is unacceptable treatment of my person! Everywhere else I have been, I have always been afforded the courtesy of having my full name used, and not one vowel, consonant or syllable less!"

Another tumbleweed rolls by as the secretary stares dumbfounded at Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Q: "This matter must be taken care of as quickly as possible today! I hope you can accommodate me in my request!"

The secretary slowly clears her throat.

Secretary: "Mr Pinky will see you now, sir."

Q: "I thank you humbly!"

With that, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing steps inside, where he is greeted by the General Manager.
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Back to top Go down

An Enactment Of The Actualization Of The Meeting Between The General Manager And Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty Re: An Enactment Of The Actualization Of The Meeting Between The General Manager And Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  Pinky Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Pinky welcomes Q with a smile

Pinky: Narf! Welcome to my office. How may I help you? Poit! Do you need any drink? Please take a seat.

Pinky is awaiting on what Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing has to say
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

An Enactment Of The Actualization Of The Meeting Between The General Manager And Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty Re: An Enactment Of The Actualization Of The Meeting Between The General Manager And Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Stepping inside the office, the costumed crusader of the wrestling ring named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing returns the greeting given to him. Only to stare blankly at the white rodent sitting in the General Manager's chair.

A strangled, gut-churning cry rips from deep within the very being of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing. He raises a shaking hand, pointing at the white rodent at his desk.

Q: "I am outraged to learn that the NPW is run by an albino smurf! Your lies and deception may have fooled the world, but I know the cruel truth that lies underneath that icky cute exterior! I have defeated that unfriend Vegismurf! I will do the same to you!"

With a rough flourish, the living legend named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing pulls a chair up, determined to turn the white rodent into a red stain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinky Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Pinky, Scared tries to calm him down

Pinky: Naft! Relax don't kill me... I will do something about it. TROZ! and I hope everything went well in your country after the war. And I would like to congratulate you with the semi-final victory against Taufik and good luck at the PPV. Please leave the office thank you.

The scene fades to black
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down