World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standing Tall

Go down

Standing Tall Empty Standing Tall

Post  Allister King Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:28 pm

The lights begin to brighten as Ennio Morricone's Ecstasy of Gold begins to play throughout the arena. Wind begins to blow as Allister King makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp accompanied by the roar of the crowd. He tips his hat to the audience as he proceeds to walk down to the ring. He pauses before entering the ring. He walks over to the side of the ring to retrieve a microphone.

Allister: Howdy Strangers.

The Crowd erupt with cheers

Allister: Tonight i am suppose to have a match with some fella by the name of James D. Now truthfully i don't know much about this guy except for his name. It happens every week, i fight someone who i known nothing about to advance to the next round of some tournament. Hell i have forgotten what the tournament is even for. Is it for a title? No.1 contendership? or a fistful of dollars?

The Crowd cheer at the clint eastwood reference.

Allister: Well whatever it is for, after the dust has settled, i will be the man starting tall amoungst the wreckage. A lone gunslinger, a man of peace and justice, I am Allister King and my rise to glory has just begun.

The Crowd cheers as Allister drops the microphone. His entrance music begins to play as he proceeds to the backstage area.
Allister King
Allister King

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum