World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinky Announcement

5 posters

Go down

Pinky Announcement Empty Pinky Announcement

Post  Pinky Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:28 am

Pinky is in the ring with a mic on his hand and the fans is giving him a huge pop.

Pinky: "Narf! I'm here right now to address you guys something about the main event. I will be holding a No.1 contender Match for the Gonk Title and this won't be an ordinary match. Zoit! This match will be an ELIMINATION CHAMBER Match."

The fans are giving a very huge pop and excited

Pinky: And as the competitor. I am opening up all six slot to the first six who wants in. Any roster can get involved They know what they have to do. TROZ!!!

Pinky is awaiting for the first six person to reply
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Pinky Announcement Empty alejo8904 The latin boy

Post  alejo8904 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 am

all the lights go out and hear a voice saying "Latino time the lights immediately enfoncan cameras to the access ramp to the ring and comes up for them alejo8904

alejo8904: I want to be in that fight. is my time to show everybody who I am I have the courage and the courage to emerge victorious from the Elimination Chamber. and listen to this no one can stop me, that's my race me!

a cry is heard throughout the arena to people get excited

alejo8904

Back to top Go down

Pinky Announcement Empty Re: Pinky Announcement

Post  Pinky Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 am

Pinky: NARF! well i got one competitor from Brains fed here well i will be at my office if anyone wants to ask for the Elimination Spot. GON!

Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Shane Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:08 am

The Lights Go Out In The GM Office And When They Flash Back Adam Shane Is Standing On The GM's Desk.
Adam Shane: I'll Take That Challenge And When I Win I Will Dominate Thats Right Dominate This Company. 'Cause Im Adam Shane And I'm Simply...Amazing

The Fans Cheer As Adam Flips Of The Desk And Lands On His Feet With His Legs Spread And Arms In The Air.

Last edited by Adam Shane on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Adam Shane

Back to top Go down

Pinky Announcement Empty Ashter is joining

Post  courtside13 Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:45 pm

The lights again went off and suddenly the titantron was turned on with Ashter on the screen

Ashter:If you two guys are, I will also join the chamber for an opportunity at the Gonk Title and which would be my next objective to do so watch out for who shall win the chamber would be me.

The fans then cheered for Ashter with a louder shouts then the titantron turns off and the lights went back

courtside13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiichi Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Suddenly an asian sounding music is heard as the lights get dimmed. Accompanied by a samurai like warrior a beatiful geisha gracefully makes her way to the ring. There, the warrior holds down the ropes, helping the lady into the ring. She then begins:

?: Be greeted. I am send by Kiichi to represent him here as he is currently conserned with other buisness. He respectfully asks to be considered to participate in this test of ability. Please excuse his absence and accept this written request to join. And should he be accepted, he wishes all his competetors to hear these words: Kirisute gomen.

She then places a scroll on the ground, the seal of which is burning in a small blue flame, and leaves immediatly after.

Kiichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinky Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Pinky there you have it... We got our 5 men for the Elimination Chamber Match anything I'll be in the office

The Scene fade to black as Pinky leaves the stage
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum