World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

2 posters

Go down

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! Empty THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

Post  The Morbidly Obese Man Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 pm

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

The whole arena reverberated and shook at each step the massive man also known as The Morbidly Obese Man took as he squeezed out of the entrance tunnel. He stops at the top of the entrance ramp as the crowd look in awe and curiosity at the gargantuan and very much overweight wrestler. He slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp, as each step makes the crowd bounce on their seats unwillingly. When he reaches ringside, he enters the ring which sighed under his weight. Stuffing his hand into the folds of his layers and layers of cellulite, The Morbidly Obese Man pulls out a mic.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Good evenin' to all you folks watching here tonight! For those who missed my debut last week, I am The Morbidly Obese Man and I am WDW's biggest star! I don't only mean that literally by the way!"

The crowd chuckles at the statement.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Last week those who were present saw me defeat K4zuya the so-called "beast". Yes that's right, I The Morbidly Obese Man defeated, nay tamed the beast! Domesticated it even and brought it down to it's knees before making it tap and submit! It came baring fangs and claws but I The Morbidly Obese Man showed you all that neither K4zuya's fangs nor claws are enough to defeat me. In fact I would say that my debut match was nothing more than a warm up!"

The Morbidly Obese Man pauses and catches his breath.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Tonight, it seems that I will again have the chance to prove to you all that this body of fat is the most dangerous thing to step into the ring. Tonight I shall go against the legendary Vegismurf. Who here hasn't heard of his exploits protecting his people against the savages from the nation of the masked wrestler known as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing? Who here hasn't seen the little blue monster destroy competitor after competitor including GoodFella who was defeated just last week?"

The crowd nods and murmurs in agreement.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Yet tonight we shall see the valiant Smurf fall. I myself have nothing against the little blue warrior, he only has the unfortunate luck of being pitted against me. I shall not wish him luck for even luck shall not save him from me, I can only wish that he be prepared to leave the ring the loser of our match. This upcoming match I shall dedicate to you my fans! That's right, in the past I have taken all of you watching for granted but no more. From this night on, I shall dedicate all my matches to everyone who paid for a ticket to watch great wrestling."

The crowd starts cheering and chanting "TMOM!!! TMOM!!! TMOM!!!" The Morbidly Obese Man raises a hand and the crowd slowly settles down.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "This is a new chapter in my career, I have fought in different federations and different places. In the past, I would have taken each and everyone of you for granted for I was a bitter man. I was made fun of for my weight, I was an outcast and a loner but my journey fighting in the squared circle we call the wrestling ring has opened my eyes. For everyone who has been looked down upon in their life, for anyone who has been downtrodden, I have gone through all that and I am living proof that things can turn around if you try hard enough. I am not alone, I am not an outcast, I may be a fat wrestler but I am YOUR fat wrestler!"

The crowd erupts in applause and cheers that drowned out any other sound in the whole arena. The Morbidly Obese Man raises a fist as the crowd chants his name over and over again before he drops the mic and exits the ring making his way backstage with a smile on his face.

The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! Empty Re: THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

Post  Sebastian Morocco Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:27 am

The Morbidly Obese Man is stopped. Flames shoot out of the entrance ramp as Sebastian Morocco comes out from backstage, with Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed playing throughout the arena. Morocco is holding a microphone.

Sebastian Morocco: You must have eaten something really funky, TMOM, because you're acting out of character. You say that now you are going to dedicate this match to the fans? Why in the world would you do that?

The fans boo at Sebastian Morocco in disagreement.

Sebastian Morocco: The fans have done NOTHING for any of us, except give us their money because they want to see something entertaining. I have known you before, and I had a little respect for you. But after what you just said now, I have lost ALL, that's right, all respect for you. It's either you are just making up some bullcrap so the fans get on your side, or you really are a fat loser that needs the cheers from the audience. Maybe tonight Vegismurf can beat some sense into you.

The fans boo while Morocco thinks.

Sebastian Morocco: You know what, if these fans really want to see something entertaining, watch my match with Jim Styles tonight. I guarantee it will be a one man show in that match, with the star being me, Sebastian Morocco, winning decicively and quickly. Now, please let me get ready for my match.

Sebastian Morocco drops his mic and heads backstage.
Sebastian Morocco
Sebastian Morocco

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum