World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James D Chilling

2 posters

Go down

James D Chilling Empty James D Chilling

Post  James D Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:21 am

The camera cuts to the backstage area, and we can see James D is making his way through, with a cup of tea being held in his right hand. James then makes his way over to a nearby deckchair, that has randomly been left around, and so James sits on it, with his feet up, whilst resting his drink on the table nearby. After a couple of moments, some female backstage workers make their way over t James, and James greets them in his well-known, smooth style.

James D
Hey, how's everything goin'? How about I take care of this drink right here, and we can take care of something much hotter in the hotel later on?

The women just smiles towards James, clearly adoring him. James turns his attention to behind her, as another figure has approached James, with his intentions set on making a point.

James D

Back to top Go down

James D Chilling Empty Re: James D Chilling

Post  Temperedjoker Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 am

The figure is none other than James D's next opponent Temperedjoker. Joker looks at the woman and then back to James.

Temperedjoker: You take our match to lightly little one. You have bigger problems to worry about than who is the next notch on your belt. I'm not some young little punk trying to make my way in this buisness. You go ahead and continue your little show. You'll soon learn just how dangerous I am when it comes to that ring. You're just another step towards my goal.

Joker smirks and lets out a chuckle as he sees the arrogance coming from James' face. Joker turns to leave as he hears James murmuring something behind him.

Temperedjoker

Back to top Go down

Post  James D Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 am

James was indeed responding to what Tempered Joker had said, and he didn't give a damn what Tempered Joker thought about it. He had actually put his cup down now, before staring at the back of his soon-to-be opponent, and making it well known what he thinks in response to the last little threat.

James D
I'm just another step towards your goal, huh? That's kind of cute, I like it. Is that kind of like your dumb oaf way of the whole "One small step for man, one giant step for mankind?" because if it is, I'm totally digging it man.

He soon realised that the women around him were beginning to walk away, and although he knew that Tempered Joker wouldn't be happy with the way that James had spoken to him already, he just shrugged the idea of Tempered Joker well, being tempered, and just continued with his casual humour.

James D
Look what you've done, scaring the pretty ladies away. Don't worry man, I'll forgive you. Now why don't you grab yourself a cup of tea, and we can have a chat or something? No need to get frustrated before we face off, no good will come of it if you get all pent up and angry, gets your temperature rising. It'll be like me drinking this tea whilst it's too hot, no good will ever come of it, just kind of burns your tongue for a while and leaves you wanting to be some place else. Don't make our match be like that. If it cheers you up, I'll even hire out a bouncy castle for after the show.

James took a few moments, as he waited for Tempered Joker to turn around, before asking the defining question.

James D
What do you say? Bouncy castle sound good?

James D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down