World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prematch Rikishi vs. Taufik Solid

Go down

Prematch Rikishi vs. Taufik Solid Empty Prematch Rikishi vs. Taufik Solid

Post  rikishi Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 am

Referee: "Introducing your first competitor, weighing in at 325 lbs, and hailing from California, Rikishi!"

Theme musics begin to play, and a titantron of Rikishi shows up on screen. Rikishi walks down towards the ring wearing a black thong, and a pair of black leather boots. The crowd is filled with a mixture of cheers and boos as he enters the ring. Rikishi walks to the referee and grabs the microphone from his hand.

Rikishi: "Alright, alright, settle down! I know some of you guys are kind of pissed off at me for last weeks incident. All I just got to say is that he should have been more careful. Anyway tonight it looks like i've got a match against Taufik Solid. Taufik i'll give you some quick advice and recommend that you just stay backstage. That Gonk Title is mine, and mine alone. However if you do insist on coming out here, thinking you will beat me in this match, you've got another thing coming to you. Be prepared because not only am i going to kick your ass, by the end of the match, in front of the millions of fans. I'm going to have your face, between my ass cheeks."

Rikishi flashes a quick smirk and than slaps his ass cheeks a couple of times. He walks towards the referee and hands him the microphone. Rikishi walks to the center of the ring, and faces his attention towards the entrance. Anticipating whether Taufik will come out or not.
rikishi
rikishi

Back to top Go down