World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling through the hallways

2 posters

Go down

Strolling through the hallways Empty Strolling through the hallways

Post  Allister King Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:21 am

The Camera Fades in from black to show the hallway as the sounds of footsteps are heard slowly coming closer towards the camera.

??: Damn scoundrels making everything just so complicated.

Suddenly the lower half of a person is shown on the screen. It slowly raises to show the rest of the person. The Gunslinger is seen standing in view of the camera using tobacco to roll himself a cigarette.

Allister: Damn No smoking rules. Forces a man to leave in order to grab a simple smoke. Pleasures are denied quite simply for some people while others take satisfaction in the misery of those such as i.

Allister looks down to finish rolling the cigarette. As he finishes he looks up and an annoyed look appears on his face.

Allister: What are ya looking at?

The Camera moves slowly towards the direction in which Allister is looking. A familiar face is standing staring back at him
Allister King
Allister King

Back to top Go down

Strolling through the hallways Empty Re: Strolling through the hallways

Post  Taufik Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:43 am

The Camera Shows Taufik with his Favorite weapon in his arsenal. A Singapore Cane and he is playing around with it and he starts talking.

Taufik: Well, Well, Well. Look what we have here, It's the Gun Slinger himself Allister King. You're in the final of the Gonk Tournament and I have an Elimination Chamber heading in my way so how are you feeling now man?

Taufik awaits for Allister to answer
Taufik
Taufik
Admin

https://wdwnpw.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Allister King Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:10 am

Allister: I will feel a lot better if i can go outside i have this cigarette and i cannot use a gun in my match so i need to think of a perfect strategy for my match against that samurai looking ombre who's name i can't even pronounce.

Allister walk slowly closer to Taufik as he places the cigarette in his mouth

Allister: At least i won't be locked up inside a cage with people who want to tear my hide like you amigo
Allister King
Allister King

Back to top Go down

Post  Taufik Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:50 am

Taufik: Well that's the least of my worries so they won't run around . Then how bout Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing. He's the one you should looked out for. With famed and fortune plus celebrity status how u gonna handle that pressure against someone like him?

Taufik took out a slim jim and take a bite out of it as he awaits for Allister to answer.
Taufik
Taufik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allister King Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:59 am

Allister walks to the exit, lights his cigarette and turns to the side so he can see Taufik

Allister: Every man no matter their weaknesses. I will find his, it may involve me taking a beating for the majority of the match for once i find it this great gold rush will be over and i will, beyond a shadow of a doubt, be walking away with my head held high and a title laid across my shoulder as that behemoth lays broken. Names, Ranks, Titles it means nothing. He won't win!

Allister finishes his cigarette, flicks it away and walks up to Taufik

Allister: Well partner, Good Luck in your match tonight. May mercy be shown.

Allister extends his hand
Allister King
Allister King

Back to top Go down

Post  Taufik Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:02 am

Taufik: Same to you my partner. Same to you. Well let's go and beat some asses!!!

Both of them shake hands as the scene
Taufik
Taufik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum