World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CURSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

4 posters

Go down

CURSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Empty CURSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Post  Dough Boy Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:24 am

It was all a blur, Dough Boy didn't know what happened, somehow by some unexplained event he had gotten his second win here in NPW. All Dough Boy remembered was being hauled off to the ring and then suddenly poof, the tag match was over and he had won. The fans were cheering and his partner was celebrating in the ring. What had happened? He remembered absolutely nothing.

As Dough Boy went into deep thought to try and remember what happened, he didn't notice a rat chewing and feeding on him. Not like he would have felt anything since even if he had consciousness he still didn't have any nervous system thus could not feel any pain.

Suddenly a flash of bright light and a little green fairy appeared.

Little Green Fairy: "My name is Mistress Snappy and I am the green fairy, I have been watching over your since the your unfortunate run-in with the gay fairies Tullie and Maxie. Tonight I shall help you become complete. What the gay fairy was not able to complete I shall make whole!"

With a wave of a wand and a flash of light, Dough Boy suddenly sprang to life. Startling the little rat that was feeding on him. Dough Boy flexes his limbs and then his fingers, a tear rolls down his eyes.

Dough Boy: "Thank you! Oh thank you! I can move! I have a voice! I can feel! I can do so much. I can never ever repay you Mistress Snappy."

Mistress Snappy: "It is nothing, live well and be happy Dough Boy."

As quickly as she appeared, the green fairy vanished. Dough Boy excitedly touched his face, his hair and his body. He was filled with so much joy at being alive, he was a real live BOY!!! Then suddenly he noticed where the rat was chewing earlier, he looked down between his legs and saw... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! He was turned into a boy but by that time the rat has already ate that part which every boy should have. Then it dawned upon Dough Boy that he could never be a complete boy...

Dough Boy: "CURSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Dough Boy scream echoed throughout the hollowed halls of NPW as the screen slowly fades to black.

Dough Boy

Back to top Go down

CURSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Empty Re: CURSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Post  Alparslan Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:32 am

okay that was epic

five stars

Alparslan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dough Boy Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:42 am

OOC: Thanks. Smile

Dough Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alien Life Form Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:38 pm

OOC: absolute genius. Absolute genius

Alien Life Form

Back to top Go down

Post  Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 pm

OOC: I see a bright future as a mezzo soprano!
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum