World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arrival of Joker!

2 posters

Go down

The arrival of Joker! Empty The arrival of Joker!

Post  Temperedjoker Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Allison sits out side waiting for all new wrestlers to show up so she can get an interview. She looks over and sees an old truck pulling into the parking lot headed for the wrstlers parking. She stands up and begins moving towards the truck. As she approaches, a man gets out of the truck wearing a black hoodie and relaxed fit jeans with steel toe boots. He reaches into the back to get a duffel bag as Allison smiles when she realizes who this man is. The man turns and sees the reporter and sighs.

Temperedjoker: I guess you want a quick interview huh? You want to know all about me don't you?

Allison smiles again as she shakes her head.

Temperedjoker: It's as simple as this, I didn't get to finish what I started in ULoL what with everyone suddenly disappearing into nothingness and all. Yet somehow I come out of it and find that alot of the others did to and now they are here. There's alot of bad people running around this place. I can already feel the presence of them. They need to be taught the right way of things. To many young punks come into this buisness thinking the world is owed to them and they've done nothing. I've recovered from wars in this buisness. I've fought the best and kept going. It took a bullet to stop me and make me start over. Now these little punks and all others like them get to learn what it's like to earn respect. If it just so happens that I win a title for doing it? So be it. Now this conversation is over.

Joker walks past a stunned Allison and pushes the camera out of the way as he continues into the building. The door closes behind him as the screen fades.

Temperedjoker

Back to top Go down

The arrival of Joker! Empty Re: The arrival of Joker!

Post  Taufik Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 am

hey it's kind late haha okay how bout i put it in the next week show okay
Taufik
Taufik
Admin

https://wdwnpw.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:25 am

Sounds good. Sorry it was late.

Temperedjoker

Back to top Go down

Post  Taufik Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:34 am

hey no problem dude
Taufik
Taufik
Admin

https://wdwnpw.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down