World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Announcement Of The Arrival Of He Who Is Known As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

2 posters

Go down

The Announcement Of The Arrival Of He Who Is Known As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty The Announcement Of The Arrival Of He Who Is Known As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Wrestler name: Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Alignment: Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Weight Class: I may be a lightweight, but hits like a super heavyweight!
Where you live: My proud country was once a lovely paradise! But a brutal war has cost us dearly, destroying so much which we loved and cherished!
Gimmick: Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Entrance: The stadium darkens, leaving only spotlights to beam onto the ring entrance. A crowd of photographers eagerly stand by. As the curtains part the fans are up on their feet, cheering wildly with orgasmic delight as thousands of cameras flash simultaneously. Amidst the raucous, carnal cheering enters the masked man who is the hero of his people, the enigmatic living legend of his profession. He is none other than the disguised daredevil of the ring, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.
Short Bio: I humbly direct all inquiries about my bio to my press agent!
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Back to top Go down

The Announcement Of The Arrival Of He Who Is Known As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty Re: The Announcement Of The Arrival Of He Who Is Known As Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  The Morbidly Obese Man Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *breath* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin

Back to top Go down