Gonk Title No. 1 Contender

Go down

Gonk Title No. 1 Contender

Post  rikishi on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 am

Lights begin to flash on the entrance ramp, and Rikishi's titantron flashes on the screen. As Rikishi walks down the ramp towards the commentators table, there is a mixture of cheering and booing from the crowd. He grabs a mic of the table and walking into the ring.

Rikishi: "Everyone, take a good look at me right now. This is the last time you will see me as just an ordinary wrestler. You see, a while back, I got stuck in an elimination chamber match with five other losers. I easily took them down and I didn't even break a sweat. So I came out here to claim my prize, and that's my chance to take the title from Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing."

The crowd begins to boo. Rikishi begins to snicker.

Rikishi: "It seems that you idiots don't want me to get the title? Well that's to damn bad, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing is no match for me. I'll have him pinned in less than five minutes."

The stadium's boos grow louder and louder. A slow build up chant begins and eventually the whole stadium begins to chant.

Stadium: "FATASS!!! FATASS!! FATASS!!!"

Rikishi grows furious as the crowd chanting get's louder and louder

Rikishi: "All you fans can just kiss my ass. Anyway, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing, as the No. 1 Contender, I demand that we have a one on one match tonight for the Gonk Title. I know you can hear me from backstage. So are you man enough to take me on or are you just going to cower backstage?"

The audience all turn their attention towards the ramp and await for the arrival of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.
rikishi

View user profile

Back to top Go down