World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations of WDW/NPW

Go down

Rules and Regulations of WDW/NPW Empty Rules and Regulations of WDW/NPW

Post  The Morbidly Obese Man Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:12 pm

I will keep this short and simple...

1. No spamming. Spammers will be deleted and their accounts terminated.

2. Once signed into a contract I expect you to sign up in the forums and role-play. Failure to do so within 3 days of accepting the contract, the admin has the right to use your character in whatever way we see fit.

3. If you are going to be inactive for a while, please post in the "Punching Out" thread. If not, after a week of inactivity the admin has the right to use your character in whatever way they see fit.

4. Let's use a standard way of writing up rps, use italics for actions and scene descriptions, bold your wrestler name before they talk. For example:

Pinky walks down the halls of NPW proud of the wrestling federation he just put up when suddenly out from the shadows The Brain steps out.

Pinky: "Narf! Oh there you are Brain. Poit! You here to see how Narf Poit Wrestling is doing?"

The Brain: "Of course not Pinky! I was just thinking how inferior NPW is as compared to WDW!"

Pinky: "Really Brain? Narf! Well let's talk about it over dinner Brain."

The Brain: "No time Pinky! I am busy!"

Pinky: "Why Brain? What are you doing tonight? Poit!"

The Brain: "The same thing we do every night Pinky! Try to take over the WORLD!!! The wrestling world that is!"

Screen fades into black.

5. All out of character posts in the role-play sections should be preceded with an Ooc: and enclosed in "[]".

6. WDW Roster should only RP in the WDW RP section and NPW Roster should only RP in the NPW RP section.

7. Rules of physical attacks on one another. ALWAYS make sure that if you want to physically attack another active wrestler, you must FIRST get his permission to do so.

8. Do NOT RP conversation for anyone else unless you have their permission to do so. Same goes for major actions.

9. Have fun.[b]

The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum