Dom after the 10/10 show

Go down

Dom after the 10/10 show

Post  Dom and Don on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:31 pm

a big wrestler enters the brain's plush office. he nods to the mouse as he approaches him.

dom: "hi. i'd like to talk to you about something."

the big wrestler stops in front of the brain's desk, hesitating for a moment, before deciding to take a seat. he looks clearly troubled.

dom: "for the past few days, i've been looking forward to a match with this guy who calls himself the greek hero. the show runs....and the man is nowhere to be seen. but i didn't know about it till the last 30 minutes of the show."

dom eyes the brain intently.

dom: "i don't like it that my opponent just flakes out and leaves before the match, but i'm over it. it happens. i will tell you this though: i'm not going to be like some phony hero who no-shows on you. you want a dependable guy, you're looking at him. all i ask is the opportunity. that's all i'm asking here."
Dom and Don

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dom after the 10/10 show

Post  The Brain on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:26 am

The Brain turns around. Sees a man standing in front of him and he is respond.

The Brain : I respect the fact that you want to be reliable and not to disappoint me. Like this Hero and some others. And in the future this reliability will help you trust me. But now could you excuse me having technical problems with ti.... ma... I shouldn't say that sorry.

He took the wrench and go towards the place where he putted books.

The Brain : Please leave Dom...no offense..
The Brain

View user profile

Back to top Go down