World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza that Never Made It

2 posters

Go down

Pizza that Never Made It Empty Pizza that Never Made It

Post  The Morbidly Obese Man Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 pm

A lone Pizza Hut delivery boy looks lost backstage, he looks around nervously hoping to make his delivery on time. He looks at his watch and looks around at the busy backstage no one giving him the time of day.

Suddenly a hand taps his shoulder. The delivery boy turns around and almost wet his pants at the sight of the largest man he has ever seen, the humongous wrestler also known as The Morbidly Obese Man.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Can I help you kiddo? Hey isn't that a Meatlovers pizza you got there? Mmmm... I can smell the bacon and the sausage and the ham... Oh sorry I was drooling."

The Morbidly Obese Man wipes the drool off his mouth with his forearm.

Pizza Delivery Boy: "Sorry sir but this pizza is already taken... It's for a Mr. Chuckles..."

A mischievous smile slowly spreads across The Morbidly Obese Man's face as an idea pops into his head.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Why today is your lucky day boyo! I'm Chuckles and I'm hungry, so why don't you be a good boy and hand me that pizza so that you can be on your way. I know you still have other deliveries to make."

Pizza Delivery Boy: "Actually sir I don't... You're my last stop..."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Well ain't that grand, why don't you hand me that pizza so you can head home to your girlfriend then? My stomach's rumbling at the smell of that fine pizza you are holding over there.."

Pizza Delivery Boy: "Are you sure you are Chuckles?"

The Morbidly Obese Man: "ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?!"

The Morbidly Obese Man raises his voice intimidatingly at the poor poor pizza delivery boy.

Pizza Delivery Boy: "Ah no sir... Here's your pizza..."

The kid hands the pizza over to The Morbidly Obese Man who begins to wolf it down a slice at a time.

Pizza Delivery Boy: "Ah Mr. Chuckles sir, about the payment...."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Payment?! Oh yeah! head over there through that corridor and turn right, you'll see my locker room with the name plate "Chuckles" on it, knock and ask for the payment, my manager is there and he'll pay for this pizza, and oh, tell him that I said to give you a good tip, alright boyo? "

The pizza delivery boy nods.

Pizza Delivery Boy: "Thank you Mr. Chuckles sir."

The pizza delivery boy runs straight to real Chuckle's locker room to get his payment as The Morbidly Obese Man shoves the final slice down his mouth chuckling slowly to himself at the stunt he just pulled as the scene slowly fades to black.

The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pizza that Never Made It Empty Re: Pizza that Never Made It

Post  chuckles Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:54 am

the pizza deliverly boy heads around the corner to chuckles locker room

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Chuckles-What you want where is my pizza!

pizza deliverly boy-But i Just gave the pizza to chuckles around the corner he said your his maniger you will pay for it?

Chuckles looks angry

Chuckles-No you dumb donkey im chuckles and i want my pizza!

pizza deliverly boy-but i didnt...

Wham! chuckles nails the deliverly bot with a right hook knocking him out

chuckles i think i know who took my pizza and the fat Duck will get it when he least expects It.

Chuckles chuckles loudly as the camera slowly fades out as the next match is about to start

chuckles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum