It's not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Go down

It's not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Post  ? on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Michael Myers sits quietly in his locker room when a knock is heard. Slowly he rises and opens the door. A man and a woman dressed in trench coats are in the doorway.

Michael Myers: "Yes? How can I help you?"

The man flashes a FBI badge before speaking.

Man: "I'm Agent John Doggett from the FBI and this is my partner Agent Monica Reyes. We're investigating a case of multiple homicide in what we believe to be a string of serial killings. I want to ask if you are the individual named Michael Myers."

Michael Myers: "Why yes I am Michael Myers, is there a problem sir?"

Man: "Okay, you heard him Agent Reyes, he confirmed his identity."

Agent Monica Reyes nods.

Agent John Doggett: "You are under arrest for the murders of various individuals, anything you say can be used against you in a court of law, you have a right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, the state shall provide one for you."

Michael Myers: "Wha? What is going on?! I'm innocent! Innocent!"

Agent Monica Reyes: "Nice try but your name has been reported by one of your victims Laurie Strode before you killed her. In fact she even provided us with your "costume" when you go on your killing spree."

Agent Monica Reyes pulls out a photo.

Agent Monica Reyes: "You're a sick man Mr. Myers, and we'll make sure you rot behind bars for the rest of your life..."

Michael Myers: "IT'S A MISTAKE I TELL YOU!!! A MISTAKE!!!! I DIDN'T DO IT!!! IT'S NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!"

The two FBI agents drags the cuffed Micheal Myers screaming out of the building as the screen fades to black.

?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum