World Domination & Narf Poit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Preview Of The Up To The Minute Nonstop Media Reporting On The Life Of He Who Is Named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Go down

A Preview Of The Up To The Minute Nonstop Media Reporting On The Life Of He Who Is Named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Empty A Preview Of The Up To The Minute Nonstop Media Reporting On The Life Of He Who Is Named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Post  Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:02 pm

The throng of reporters waiting at the parking lot of NPW quickly make their way to the building's exit when they see the man they seek emerge.

It is a wrestler wearing a very elaborate, sequin and feather mask. It is a disguise that conceals his true identity, yet has made him a hero to millions around the world.

It is none other than the dashingly disguised demigod of the wrestling ring. The man named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Despite his mask, he appears to be quite peeved. Several of the reporters are his countrymen, who have traveled with him to report on his many adventures.

Reporter: "How did the meeting go?"

Q: "I regret to announce that there was no meeting! The General Manager's secretary said he was fully booked with other meetings for the next couple days! My earliest opportunity could be after NPW's next show!"

Reporter 2: [Has your attorney given you any advice on how to approach this situation?]

Q: [My lawyer has been informed about it! The advice I was given so far is to wait and see! I will have to consult with him again on my other options!]

Reporter 3: "Mr. Q, can you give us the details on how you could have signed the wrong contract?"

The masked marvel known as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing can only shrug in an embarrassed manner.

Q: "It was a clerical oversight! I received many offers from various companies to join their rosters! I was given the wrong contract, but it was an honest mistake! I should be competing in Nuclear Profits Wrestling! Instead, I am part of a company which cannot even afford an N in its own name! My beloved homeland may be wretchedly poor, but we had more than enough consonants to satisfy everyone several times over! We had consonants and vowels falling out of trees! We had stray dogs giving away free letters as soon as they lifted their leg in front of a fire hydrant!"

Q's countrymen nod in agreement.

Reporter 2: [This is true! Dikanajiyamantaygongtaiah would be teaching young children every day about spelling on his TV show! It's absurd to find any place where letters are too expensive!]

Q: "Yes! This Narf Poit Wrestling cannot afford a single consonant! I will have to seek redress against my next competitor in this tournament I have entered! So to whoever it is I shall face in the next round! I shall wrestle you with all the sourness of one whose grievances have not yet been addressed by Narf Poit Wrestling! Now I must go!"

With that, Q leaves.
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing
Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing

Back to top Go down